White N’ Wild Snowmobile Tours is located in Golden, British Columbia in the heart of the Canadian Rocky Mountains.
White N’ Wild was established in 1992, offering snowmobile tours in the winter. From humble beginnings as a one man operation, White N’ Wild Snowmobile Tours now takes hundreds of people snowmobiling each year, sharing the beauty and excitement of the Canadian Rocky Mountains.
Brad and his dedicated team strive to make your Canadian Rockies holiday one you will remember for a life time.
White N’ Wild Snowmobile Tours snowmobile guides are highly qualified, fun and friendly here in Golden BC.
Our team of snowmobile guides hold safety their first priority and exceed the standards when it comes to guiding tours here in the beautiful mountain town of Golden BC.
- White N’ Wild guides are highly qualified, fun, friendly, and always have safety in mind!
- All guides hold current first aid certificates, and there is always a guide with Avalanche Safety Level 1 as well as OFA Level 3 on site
- Senior guides have 10+ years experience in the snowmobile industry and are level 1 avalanche technicians.
- We have German speaking guides available upon request.
- White N Wild guides have vast knowledge of our snowmobile terrain and can answer any questions you may have.
- If you know a guide and want to request them please let us know when you make your reservation.
REVIEWS5(based on 3 reviews)
We took our staff of 26 on a full day snowmobile tour with White N' Wild on Friday, February 2nd. Our team said it was the BEST day ever!! White N' Wild has the most amazing staff. They truly make sure everyone is having FUN! The BBQ lunch was excellent, not to mention the homemade cookies, hot chocolate and s'mores. We talked to 3 snowmobile tour companies before booking with White N' Wild. We were sure happy with our choice! 🙂 Patty Yarbrough 02/05/2018
An absolutely amazing experience. We had a brilliant day. Scenery was spectacular, lots of very deep snow. Lovely barbecue lunch. I have done this trip 3 times now over a 20 year period and it is always an experience I will never forget. Thanks to all the very helpful staff. Mrs Crosby 01/03/2018
Best day out and a wonderful way to experience the snow and the mountains. Great guides, made sure that riders of every level enjoyed the experience. Heated hand grips were wonderful! Thanks especially for returning my glasses! I know it was out of your way and appreciate very much that you took the time to do so. Lynette Rowe 12/24/2017