Please read carefully
Note: We are on Mountain Standard Time Zone, the same timezone as Alberta.
- Minimum age is 5 years or older.
- Minimum driving age is 16 years or older, ability dependent; please call or email for more information.
- All guests must sign a liability waiver before participating. A parent or guardian must sign assuming responsibility for any children or minors adding their names to their form, and signing on their behalf.
- Cancellation policy is 3 days [72 hours]
- Online reservations will immediately be charged to your credit card. Should you wish to cancel a booking, a refund will be issued as per our cancellation policy window. A small cancellation fee will be applied.
- Phone and e-mail reservations also require a major credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) to confirm, but there is no charge to your card until the day of your trip, unless you cancel within the cancellation window, in which case full cancellation policy rules will apply.
For your safety and comfort, we provide:
Complimentary shuttle service [with most tours] from your hotel in Canmore, Banff, Lake Louise, and Field. ***Reservations required*** Please call 1.800.668.9119 or e-mail -firstname.lastname@example.org to make all necessary arrangements. Please view the shuttle service schedule and be ready in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to departure.
- If needed, we have all the necessary winter gear – Snowsuits, Boots, Helmets although we recommend that you wear whatever cold-weather clothing you have
- Highly experienced, qualified and fun guides
- Hot chocolate, snacks and mountainside BBQ lunch [included with most tours]served at 7ooo feet!
- Full instruction and safety briefing
- German or Dutch speaking guides available upon request.
Every snowmobile is equipped with:
- Heated hand-grips
- Simple gas and brake, no gears to shift!
- Easy to use controls
- Comfortable, padded back-rest and heated hand grips for passengers
- 5% GST is not included in prices and will be added at check-out