White N’ Wild Snowmobile Tours is located in Golden, British Columbia in the heart of the Canadian Rocky Mountains.
White N’ Wild was established in 1992, offering snowmobile tours in the winter. From humble beginnings as a one man operation, White N’ Wild Snowmobile Tours now takes hundreds of people snowmobiling each year, sharing the beauty and excitement of the Canadian Rocky Mountains.
Brad and his dedicated team strive to make your Canadian Rockies holiday one you will remember for a life time.
White N’ Wild Snowmobile Tours snowmobile guides are highly qualified, fun and friendly here in Golden BC.
Our team of snowmobile guides hold safety their first priority and exceed the standards when it comes to guiding tours here in the mountain town of Golden BC.
- White N’ Wild guides are highly qualified, fun, friendly, and always have safety in mind!
- All guides hold current first aid certificates, and there is always a guide with Avalanche Safety Level 1 as well as OFA Level 3 on site
- Senior guides have 10+ years experience in the snowmobile industry and are level 1 avalanche technicians.
- We have German speaking guides available upon request.
- White N Wild guides have vast knowledge of our snowmobile terrain and can answer any questions you may have.
- If you know a guide and want to request them please let us know when you make your reservation.